FALL HAS ARRIVED! My favorite time of the year. Good bye hot stickiness, hello cool breeze. Although, in Houston, we may have to wait a few more weeks for fall to be in full swing. My husband and I got married in the fall, we had Baby E in the fall, so I think it’s safe to say, we LOVE this time of year.
A sure sign that fall has officially begun, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is now available. I’ve never tried it. I don’t like anything pumpkin really. I don’t even like pumpkin pie, I’m an apple pie kinda girl. (I’ll have to tell you HOW I eat my apple pies one day. My Husband likes to pick on me about it.) So many people love the latte though. With Starbucks, and now McDonald’s and other restaurants making the PSL available and so popular, I wanted to see what other products tried to appeal to the masses with pumpkin spice flavors. I’m obsessed with Milano cookies right now, the double chocolate specifically. So I’ll have to try #6. (See, it’s working!)
Check out the list below. Would you or have you tried any of them? Comment below and let me know!
- Pringles http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b009yjlhqo
- Jell-O http://www.amazon.com/Kraft-Instant-Pudding-Filling-3-4-Ounce/dp/B005VFTZCS
- Oreo cookies http://www.amazon.com/Oreo-Seasonal-Pumpkin-Sandwich-Cookies/dp/B00NTBMDA2
- Mini Wheats cereal http://www.amazon.com/Kelloggs-Frosted-Wheats-Pumpkin-Spice/dp/B014QL44I2
- Gum http://www.amazon.com/Wrigleys-Extra-Pumpkin-Spice-Sugar/dp/B00NOF3B4K
- Milano cookies http://www.amazon.com/PEPPERIDGE-COOKIES-MILANO-PUMPKIN-SPICE/dp/B00NJA30DW
- Kisses candy http://www.amazon.com/Hersheys-Kisses-Pumpkin-Spice-10-Ounce/dp/B002RTC7AS
- K-Cups http://www.amazon.com/Green-Mountain-Coffee-Brewers-Pumpkin/dp/B003Z6ZGZU
**This is not a sponsored post**
**negative comments will not be tolerated**