2015 was a good year for the Baby Warriors family. We have much to be thankful for, but A LOT of work ahead of us. I don’t know where this journey will take us, but I’m excited and hopeful for the future. Thank you for following along and for all your support, it truly means so much to me.
Things will be a little quiet on the home front this New Years Eve. The little one is getting over a runny nose and Texas is finally starting to feel like winter. So, it’ll probably be dinner at home, a little champagne and Luis’s famous no-bake dessert (I’ll share soon), then off to bed.
I’ll be taking these next few days to work on more items for the shop. Keep an eye out in 2016 for new and exciting items.
Here are this weeks Stuff and Things:
- A list of sober/safe ride programs
- An unusual approach to keep drunk drivers off the road this holiday season.
- Will you be celebrating New Years Eve in style?
- Nat Geo’s “Photo of the day : Your favorites from 2015”
- These were the most popular baby names of 2015. Is your baby warriors’ name on the list?
- Do you have any recommendations from These 2015 lists?
- Loving this duo: 2015 top Hits in 3.5 minutes
- These were the 11 best late-night viral videos of 2015 (The John Snow and Liam Neeson videos were my favorite)
- Do you remember the first time you tried bacon? This little guy will.
- Here is what’s coming/going on Netflix for January 2016.
We want to wish everyone a very happy and safe new year!
*This is not a sponsored post*