Mother’s Day is right around the corner. So, I wanted to help my friends out and give you a list of gift ideas. For me, all I really want is a day filled with loved ones, maybe a little champagne and desserts. Like really good desserts…a la Marie Antoinette…
BUT, I have moms in my life that I’d like to shower with love and show my support with a little something. So here goes…
- For the on the go mom – here
- These are just way too cute. Not just for a mom, but anyone. This shop also has bags for the manliest of men that want to keep razors or manly things in one place. I think these are great for on the go or travel.
- For the trendy mom – here
- How beautiful are these rings? This shop has other beautiful accessories too!
- For the stylish mom – here
- I would wear this top everyday. You can dress it up with a skirt, toughen it up with a leather jacket and black skinny jeans or wear it casual with jeans and some converse.
- For the coffee lovin’ mom – here
- Coffee is a must in the morning for me. What a great mug to put your drink of choice in. Tons of cute mugs for anyone too.
- For the sentimental mom *raises hand* – here
- This shop has tons of cute downloadable prints for anyone. I really love this one and will be buying and hanging it in my bedroom.
I personally love all of these. Hope this helps.
Have you already shopped for the mom in your life? Any plans?
Have a good weekend!
PS – If you have a soon to be mama/new mama in your life, feel free to convo me in my etsy shop! I’d be happy to make a custom gift!
this is not a sponsored post | please, no negative comments.
Photo creds: Etsy | Google Images